- It reads "tsuyokunare," and means "be strong."
- According to Google, it means specifically "BE STRONG" (lol)
- I originally learned this phrase through this Tenimyu song--the melody caught me first, but then the lyrics stuck with me.
- Then along came Haikyuu!!, and I fell absolutely in love with the OST track that holds this exact name.
- Somewhere along the way, the phrase became somewhat of a personal motto...a reminder that I have to be strong for myself, that I can't always rely on others in difficult times, that I gotta fight for myself.